Newest Post

// Posted by :Unknown // On :Sunday, August 19, 2012



Hy, who loves Vocaloid? If you do maybe you will like some of my posts here. I love Vocaloid, I love all of the characters but my favorite is, IA, Rin Kagamine, Len Kagamine, Hatsune Miku, SF-A2 Miki, Utatane Piko, Lily, Ring Suzune, Megurine Luka, and Nekomura Iroha. Soo many isn't it? I will show my favorite characters photos more than 1in the next post.

I will show you maybe all of the characters I know. Hope you enjoy it, and feel free to save the foto..

VOCALOID:
Leon 
Kaito
 Meiko
 Miriam
Lola











VOCALOID 2:
Sweet Ann
 Hatsune Miku
 Rin / Len Kagamine
 Prima
 Gackpoid
 Megurine Luka
 Megpoid
 Sonika
 SF-A2 Miki
 Kaai Yuki
 Kiyoteru Hiyama
 Big Al
 Tonio
 Lily
 VY1
 Gachapoid
 Nekomura Iroha
 Utatane Piko
VY2










VOCALOID 3:
 Mew
 SeeU
 Tone Rion
 Oliver
 Cul
 Yuzuki Yukari









IA

Aoki Lapis
 Luo Tianyi
 Akikoroid-Chan
 Galaco

 Mayu
Lui Hibiki and Ring Suzune









Others:
 Akita Neru
Kasane Teto
Yowane Haku

{ 1 Comments... read them below or add one }

  1. These are not all of them... That's just the Vocaloid members I know

    ReplyDelete

// Copyright © 2012 Lulu~Chan ルル~ちゃん //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //